Vacation with family is more fun with a private car with a guide, get to know the city of Bogor more closely and its current tourist attractions. capture the moment of your trip with photos in a beautiful and famous place in the city of Bogor
Batik workshops are not only fun, You’ll also:
– Learn about the deep Javanese philosophy behind some of the batik patterns. Gain a greater appreciation of our mission to not only preserve these ancient traditions, but to make sure this rich cultural heritage continues for generations to come.
– The short workshop makes it easy to create a simple batik on cotton in only two hours using the canting, cap or both.
– Longer classes let you add more layers of wax and more colors. Our workshops do not teach theory. They will spark your interest and give you direct, hands-on experience of making a batik.
|MEETING POINT||Jakarta Area|
|BOOKING PERIOD||January – December|
|PARTICIPANT||Min. 2 person|
|CONTACT PERSON||Rika : +62 813 1010 0544
- Our tour guide will you pick up at lobby hotel at 08.00 am, greeted by our friendly representative
- The short Batik workshop makes it easy to create a simple batik on cotton in only two hours using the canting, cap or both
- Bogor Palace, The Bogor Palace is one of the six Presidential Palace of the Republic of Indonesia which has its own historical value and uniqueness due to the historical, cultural and fauna aspects found here, such as Deer and surrounded by scientific value flora (Bogor Botanical Gardens). At first the Bogor palace was named Buitenzorg and officially Buitenzorg was called the Bogor Palace, but Bogor Palace was officially used as the Presidential Palace of the Republic of Indonesia in 1950, after the Dutch recognized the sovereignty of the Republic of Indonesia. President Soekarno who took the first time had to bring his own old-fashioned iron bed from Jakarta. Also, complete the palace equipment by buying furniture from Javahout and door closers from van der Pal.
- Bogor Botanical Gardens, Bogor Botanical Gardens is an extraordinarily interesting place, in the bogor botanical garden there are interesting interesting places to visit, one of which is Bogor Palace. In addition, Bogor Botanical Gardens is a large botanical garden located in the heart of Bogor City, West Java. The area of the Bogor Botanical Gardens reaches 87 hectares and has around 15,000 types of plant collections and various flora. The large area is enough to make visitors feel tired and happy.
- Museum Zoologi, The Origin of the Establishment of the Zoological Museum is the idea of J. C. Koningsberger, a German botanist and settled in the Netherlands. At the beginning of development in 1894, this place served as a zoological laboratory which became a forum for research related to agriculture and zoology, including recording activities of Indonesian fauna with the name Landbouw Zoologisch Laboratorium. Along with the development of Zman, the Zoological Museum changed its name according to its function.
*Schedules might change due to weather or other conditions
Payment & Policy
- If the cancellation is made by the participant, then the down payment cannot be refunded
Additional charge for guide speaks other languages : US$ 55 / guide / day
- Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Dutch, Japanese, Korean