Belitung Island has become a new favourite island-themed holiday destination among tourists located south-east off the larger island of Sumatra. With its impeccable pristine beaches, blue waters and natural granite rock structures, its hard not to linger on its beauty. Well known after the success of the box office Indonesian movie Laskar Pelangi or Rainbow Troops, this island is now determined to reach its goal to become one of world’s best Geoparks. A Global Geopark is a UNESCO-designated area, that contains natural sites with particular geological importance and are intended to be conserved on account of its heritage. Tourism is expected to act as booster to spread knowledge and awareness of this unique natural wonder.
|MEETING POINT||H.A.S Hanandjoeddin Airport of Tanjung Pandan|
|BOOKING PERIOD||January 2019- December 2020|
|PARTICIPANTS||Minimum 2 person|
Day 1 :
- Meeting point at Hanandjoeddin Airport of Tanjung Pandan City
- Enjoy welcome meals is Belitung noodle + Jeruk Kunci water. One of the specialties is Mie Belitung, a noodle dish with sweet gravy made with spices and shrimp and topped with cucumbers, tofu, potatoes and dried shrimp. Mie Belitung Atep, a local family-run establishment, is very popular amongst the locals
- We will heading to Tanjung Ru Seaport (Pegantungan) and start the journey to Leebong Island.
Leebong Island is located in the southwest of the island of Belitung. Sea breezes and the sound of the waves give calm and the exotic atmosphere typical of the beach. In Leebong Island, we are able to do some activities such as swimming, relaxing and enjoy the scenery around the island from tree house, kayaking, paddling, cycling, and many more until afternoon.
- Taking some photos in the beauty Pulau Pasir Bintang Laut (Sand Island)
- Walking around Mangrove Forest and lunch in Leebong Island
- Back to Tanjung Pandan City
- We will visit Tanjung Pandan Beach and enjoy the most popular coffee in Belitung Island since 1943, Kong Djie Coffee. When in Belitung, do not miss this culinary highlight. Manggar is a small town that is well known for its coffee culture, marked with the 1001 Coffee Shop Monument. Manggar Kopi is aromatic and has a special taste that leaves you asking for more. You will find many side-street local shops with long wooden benches and inviting porches along the way. Simple local foods are also available to try while lounging with a perfect cup of strong scented and finest Manggar coffee.
- Having a dinner at local restaurant
- Check in hotel – take some rest – Free time
Day 2 :
- Breakfast at hotel
- We will visit Lengkuas Island. Lengkuas Island has a famous a hundred years” old lighthouse. The lighthouse still in use until now and became one of location for film “The Philosophers” (highly recommend to snorkeling). This is Belitung’s number one popular destination. Here a towering 313 stairs light house built a century ago has aged gracefully. From its top floor look down on turquoise waters and pearly sand borders and a stunning panorama. Another set of amazing stone rock formation is a rhapsody of sculpture molded by mother nature.
- Batu Berlayar means the Sailing Rock Island. Its name is derived from the shape of the island’s rock formation that resembles a sailing ship. This is a small island that has some secluded spots with tiny beaches and huge granite structures.
- Burung is the Indonesian word for Bird. A soaring granite structure in the form of a bird’s head gives the island its name. Still framed in the peaceful nuance of crystal clear ocean water and white sands, this is just another gorgeous photo spot for your memory album.
- When the tide is low, you can visit Pasir Island, a small sand islet that is swallowed up during the high tide. You’ll get the chance to photograph starfishes, but remember not to pick them up as they are extremely delicate
- Lunch at Kepayang Island
- We will visit Tanjung Tinggi Island (Laskar Pelangi Island). Taking some photos and exploring granite stone. Tanjung Tinggi Beach is still relatively quiet compared to other famous tourist destinations, like Kuta Beach in Bali. With the soft sand, calm sea breeze and coconut trees swaying in the wind, you’ll feel all your worries melting away at this idyllic island.
- Having a dinner at local restaurant
- Back to hotel – Free time
Day 3 :
- Breakfast at hotel, check out
- The Satam Monument ; This is an iconic monument in the heart of Tanjung Pandan, capital of the district of Belitung. Located in the middle of a traffic roundabout of this lovely city. Satam is derived from the word Hitam, meaning Black. It’s a kind of black rock that is considered sacred and powerful by the locals but can be bought in many forms of jewellery and other ornamental handicraft. Around this monument are shops and restaurants to indulge your shopping spree for special mementos.
- We will visit museum and mini zoo Tanjung Pandan City
- And then we will going to Belitung Traditional House (called as rumah panggong)
- Kaolin Lake ; This is an abandoned kaoline or white clay mine that has been transformed into a hotspot for travellers and photographers. Bright blue water against a white rugged stone cradle is just a photogenic spot in an unexpected site. It is still restricted to enter the water due to safety precautions, but you will surely get a great pic even if you stay dry.
- Transfer to Hanandjoeddin Airport and back to your origin destination. Tour is over.
*Schedules might change due to weather or other conditions
Payment & Policy :
- 90 days or more before departure : $ 150 / Person
- 30 to 21 days before departure : 50% of the package cost
- 20 days or less before departure : 100% of the package cost
- If the cancellation is made by the participant, then the down payment cannot be refunded
* If you PAY DOWN PAYMENT Within 1 week from quotation date :
FREE Return domestic flight tickets
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review