Labengki Island or in Indonesia call it Pulau Labengki is a new paradise of nature tourist destination at South East Sulawesi Province, located at North Konawe, on the Lasolo Bay, District Lasolo, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia. Labengki island offers real exotic panoramic, quiet and natural, surrounded by green rocky hills and it has a very beautiful underwater marine biodiversity, on the one rock mountains corner there are several types of orchids that grow naturally so it can be said Labengki Island area is very ideal and suitable of being a marine tourism destination at Indonesia especially at Southeast Sulawesi.
Near Labengki Island, there are another group of islands name it Sombori Island. Pulau Sombori is the definition of an island paradise. Sombori Island is one of Indonesia’s best-kept secrets and it is also known as the Raja Ampat of Sulawesi. Pulau Sombori offers blue lagoons, stalactite diamond caves and beautiful turquoise bays filled with coral rock islands.
|MEETING POINT||Haluoleo Airport of Kendari|
|BOOKING PERIOD||January 2019- December 2020|
|PARTICIPANTS||Minimum 2 person|
Day 1 :
- Meeting point at Haluoleo Airport of Kendari or at hotel in Kendari, then transfer to Conservation Post at Toli Toli Village, sub district Lalonggasumeeto, about 1 hour drive from airport or about 40 minute drive from down town of kendari. Upon arrive at Toli Toli Village loading all stuff, then heading to Labengki Island by ride a speedboat, the boat ride may take about 2 hour (29 miles), depend on weather condition. Upon arrive at Labengki Island, check in to the Lodge, lunch and then visit Kusino Island also know as “Labengki Kecil”, here you may have change to see the daily life of Bajo Tribe (sea gypsy) and then by walk continue to visit a small pool inside cave and Labengki Tower including the beach. Afternoon back to the Lodge, free time, relax on the beach. Dinner will be at Lodge with local menu.
Day 2 :
- Simple breakfast at Lodge, then visit the bay of “Lahumalal Besar” area including the Blue Lagoon, you might also able to swim around the lagoon, and then snorkeling on the reef of Lahumala Besar. Afterward visit Tukoh Kuley Island, here you may also can do snorkeling or swim, or relax on the beach. Afterward back to the Lodge for having lunch and then continue to visit Love Bay, and Kimaboe Hill Panorama Views, you may can enjoy the view of Labengki small island and the Love Bay. After that visit the Long Beach for Snorkeling. Afternoon back to the Lodge, free time, relax on the beach. Dinner will be at Lodge with local menu.
Day 3 :
- Simple breakfast at Lodge, then visit area of Sombori Island, here we can view many small rocky island and from the top of mountain we can also see a panorama view of the rocky island. Sombori Hill + Kayangan Peak is located in a small bay of colourful reefs with turquoise blue water and it is surrounded by a dozen coral rock islands. The boat will pull up at the base of Pulau Kayangan and from here you can hike for 5 minutes to the top of Sombori Hill to Kayangan Peak. The view from the top is not something you get to see every day. Once you’ve enjoyed the view from the top of Sombori Hill + Kayangan Peak, you can to take you to another viewpoint across the bay for a different perspective of this location. The boat will arrive on a deserted white sand beach and you can hike for a short 10-15 minutes to the top of another rock island for unforgettable panoramic views of the bay.
Then continue to visit Berlian Cave. To access Gua Berlian, you will have to step off the front of the boat as it arrives at the edge of the rocky coastline that is Pulau Sombori. There is a small wooden ladder to climb to a flat rock face surface and then it’s an easy 10-minute walk to the entrance of the cave. On the inside of the Berlian Cave are stalactite diamond formations and it is also home to a large family of bats. There is a hole at one end of the cave where the suns rays will find their way through, providing some light for you to see some of the fine details of the inside of Gua Berlian.
Lunch will be served at Sombori Island with simple style. After lunch continue ride a boat to visit to Red Beach. After that snorkeling to Dolipo Beach. Afternoon back to the Lodge, dinner at Lodge.
Day 4 :
- Simple breakfast at Lodge, check out then ride back to Toli Toli Village, upon arrive at Conservation Post at Toli Toli Village, continue transfer to Haluoleo Airport for your flight to other destination end of the tour.
*Schedules might change due to weather or other conditions
**Best time to visit : the island can be visited at anytime, but it would be better on October – Middle June in every year.
Things To Know Before You Go :
- On Little Labengki Island the only power source comes from a generator which is only switched on from 6pm-10pm, so if you need to charge camera batteries, phones and accessories, this is the only chance you will get.
- The population of Little Labengki Island is 470 and it is inhabited by the local Bajo people, said to be the toughest fisherman in all of Indonesia. They are also very welcoming and friendly to new visitors.
- There is NO WIFI anywhere on the island and the only service you will get is from the top of the Lighthouse if you are using a Local sim card.
- The food at the accommodation is very basic and only consists of fish, rice, noodles, vegetables and crackers for the 3 nights and 4 days tour. Recommend packing extra snacks and fruit before leaving the mainland.
- There is no ATM machine on the island, though you won’t need any cash as everything is included in the tour.
Payment & Policy :
- 90 days or more before departure : $ 200 / Person
- 30 to 21 days before departure : 50% of the package cost
- 20 days or less before departure : 100% of the package cost
- If the cancellation is made by the participant, then the down payment cannot be refunded
* If you PAY DOWN PAYMENT Within 1 week from quotation date :
FREE Return domestic flight tickets
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review