Flores is one of the islands in East Nusa Tenggara located in eastern Indonesia. Flores consists of 6 districts, namely Manggarai, Ngadha, Ende, Sikka, East Flores and Lembata. Flores can be one of the preferred tourist spots for you because there are so many tourist destinations that will spoil your eyes. This time we would like to invite you to enjoy some of the destinations in the Flores islands, one of which is Komodo Island, to see animal activities that belong to the category of rare animals in the world.
|MEETING POINT||Labuan Bajo airport (before 11.00 am)|
|BOOKING PERIOD||January – December|
|PARTICIPANT||Minimum 5 person|
|CONTACT PERSON||Aziz +66 92 516 2107
Day 1 : LABUAN BAJO – KELOR ISLAND – RINCA ISLAND –KALONG/FLYING FOX ISLAND (L, D)
- On arrival at Labuan Bajo with your morning flight or from your hotel, you will meet our guide and directly escorted to Labuan Bajo Port. Leave at 10:00 am from Labuan Bajo Port, directly heading to Kelor Island for snorkeling and snorkeling & trekking to the top of island. Spend an hour up to two hours on each island to enjoy the beautiful coral reefs and many varieties of fish, if you are lucky you might get to see Manta, sting rays. Next stop is Rinca Island. We’ll see the dragons and trailing the National Park to the top of hill for see the good panorama. Lunch & Dinner are included at our boat. The boat will be park at Papagarang Island and we will stay on the boat. At 05.30 PM, we will see Kalong (Bat) attraction.
Day 2 : PADAR ISLAND – PINK BEACH – MANTA POINT (B, L, D)
- Leave early morning from Papagarang Island, directly heading to Padar Island & Komodo Island for trailing the National Park for trekking to the top of hill. Enjoy your breakfast cook by our on-board chef before us leaving to Padar Island for trekking to the top of hill. We’ll continue our trip to Pink Beach for snorkeling. Spend an hour up to two hours on each island to enjoy the beautiful coral reefs and many varieties of fish, if you are lucky you might get to see sting rays, turtles and school of dolphins. End of day we will sailing to Kanawa Island. We will see the sunset in Kanawa Island. Lunch & Dinner are included on board the boat. The boat will be parking at Kanawa Island Port and we will stay on board the boat.
Day 3 : KANAWA ISLAND – BIDADARI ISLAND – LABUAN BAJO TOWN (B, L)
- In the morning you can do small trekking for see the sunrise in Kanawa Island then snorkeling around the resort. We also visit Bidadari Island before sailing back to Labuan Bajo town. Spend an hour up to two hours on each island to enjoy the beautiful coral reefs and many varieties of fish in Kanawa Island, if you are lucky you might get to see sting rays, turtles and school of dolphins. After morning snorkeling we’ll sail to Labuan Bajo Port. Afterwards we’ll directly go to Komodo Airport for your flight to next destination. Lunch is included on board the boat before you leave the boat. Thanks for your visit to Flores Island & Komodo National Park. See you next time.
*Schedules might change due to weather or other conditions
Payment & Policy
- 90 days or more before departure : $ 100 / pax
- 30 to 21 days before departure : 50% of the package cost
- 20 days or less before departure : 100% of the package cost
- If the cancellation is made by the participant, then the down payment cannot be refunded
- Price for domestic tourists (Indonesian)