Tanjung Puting National Park is a national park in Indonesia located in the southeast part of West Kotawaringin Regency in the Indonesian province of Central Kalimantan (Central Borneo). Tanjung Puting Trip is one of tourism activities for those adventurers who want to see the original habitat of orangutans.
You can enjoy the natural atmosphere Sekonyer river along the road, spot the monkey hanging on the trees from klotok boat, you also can view a group of Probiscis Monkeys who has an orange-brown coat in the afternoon, and you can enjoy dinner while watching fireflies.
How about that guys? Is that cool?? Come on, Let’s book Tanjung Puting package for complete your holiday!
|MEETING POINT||Iskandar Airport – Pangkalan Bun|
|PERIODE BOOKING||January 2019 – December 2020|
|PARTICIPANTS||MINIMUM 2 person|
Day 1 :
- Tour will be start in the afternoon based on your arrival time in Bangkalan Bun. Our local guide will pick up you at airport or hotel in Bangkalan Bun and heading to Kumai Seaport. After that, we are going to Camp Tanjung Harapan, to see the orangutans.
- We will continue the trip, down the river to find the place to spend the night. We will overnight stay on the boat. The boats are provide guests with bathroom, mattress, pillow and mosquito net.
Day 2 :
- A peaceful morning, a chirping of the birds, and sounds of nature will makes you relax. You can get some fresh air in one of Tanjung Puting forest
- We will continue trip day 2, heading to Camp Pondok Tanggui and feeding the orangutans at 9.00 am. We will going to feeding area in 20 minutes by walk.
- After that, we will heading to Camp Leakey, the last orangutans preservation that we will visit. Along the way on tannin-blackened river, you will enjoy a panorama of unspoiled forest.
- We will continue the trip. We will having an evening dinner on the boat with amazing fireflies in Nipah Palms.
- Sleep at Pangkalan Bun Hotel
Day 3 :
- Breakfast at hotel
- Check out hotel and our driver will pick up at hotel based in your flight details.
- If you have an afternoon flight, lunch will be excluded
- Trip is over. See you on another awesome trip!
* Itineraries may be subject to change due to seasonal conditions
- Price is not being applied during high season (Chinese New Year/Idul Fitri/Christmas/New Year). There will be a fare adjustment.
- For the trip, guests shall be at least 12 years old. In case of child under 12 years old, they must be accompanied by their guardians or parents.
- We will charge 35% for children between the ages 2 – 4 years old and 100% for children ages 4 and older.
- Guests who don’t have a medical history will endanger themselves and others.
- Itinearies may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- It is possible that, occasionally, destination Services offered by the us on the website are cancelled for reasons such as weather conditions, natural disasters or other reasons beyond the reasonable control of us, guests are unable to request compensation or refund.
Payment and Cancellation
- Deposits are minimum 0f 50% of total cost from total price. 50% of the rest cost is to be paid maximum 14 days prior to departure
- The deposit is non-refundable.